Win with Essen
EARN POINTS FOR ACTIONS
Make a purchase
REFER A FRIEND
REDEEM POINTS FOR DISCOUNTS
Frequently Asked Questions
If two customers refer the same person, who will receive the points once it get registered?
- 1. Customer A referred Customer C.
- 2. Customer B referred Customer C.
- 3. Customer C accessed the referral link of Customer B.
- 4. Customer C got the referral discount code and placed the order using the same device.
- 5. Customer B will be the one who will get the reward.
It will be based on who's referral link is used (as long as it is the same device and IP address)
Does the refer action have an expiration date?
- 1. Customer A referred Customer B.
- 2. Customer B was only able to open the referral invite email and clicked on the referral link after 2 years - and placed the order.
- 3. Customer A will still get the reward.
As long as:
- 1. Customer A's referral link is still the same (not updated).
- 2. Customer A's referral link is still active.
- 3. Customer B used the same device and IP address as the one he/she used when accessing the referral link.
The user MUST register by clicking on the referral link? Or does Swell match both by email? It's important to us to clarify the user the exact rules behind this.
The most important rule is that:
When placing the order, the referred customer shall use the same device and IP address as the one he/she used when accessing the referral link.
Other scenario:Referred customer accessed the referral link and registered an account (using the same device and IP address), but didn't place an order. The next day, he/she placed an order using a different device. It will still be valid, because the moment he accessed the link and created an account using the same device and IP address, he was already registered as a referred customer. The referred customer's name will be shown on his/her profile page in Swell.